Subject: [Leica] Feeling Wintry: Aaron's PAW 48
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Nov 30 14:07:42 2004

Hi Folks,

Despite walking around without a jacket on this balmy day in North
Carolina, I've been feeling a bit wintry.  Something about eating lots of
turkey last week, starting to plan for the holidays, etc, etc.

So this week I've shot and split-toned (digitally) four photos to fit my
wintry mood.  Don't know what others will think, but they please me.  :)

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_48/index.html

Comments solicited and welcomed,
Aaron

(All shots using M6TTL with 50mm summitar)

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Feeling Wintry: Aaron's PAW 48)