Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 17 16:03:18 2004

Except that Leica's $7K? digital back is not intended to be swapped on a
regular basis, according to a post here recently. What it really looks
like is they decided to produce half a digital SLR figuring that the
loyalists would be willing to accept that. Nikon's, I would guess, will
be truly swappable - IF they produce one.