Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 17 18:30:37 2004

No, Doug, no more basis than that which every one here applies to every
thing Leica may do at some point in the future. That and the fact that
Nikon will not be thinking in terms of 1000 units, and they are smart
enough marketers to know that there will not be any real market for  a
back that is not truly swappable. ;-)