Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Nov 14 19:45:55 2004

Craig:

John Van Stelton did a nice job on my Retina IIc and my Konica III.

John Van Stelten
Focal Point Inc.
1017 South Boulder Road
Suite E-2
Louisville, Co 80027
Phone: 303/665-6640
Fax:   303/665-3803
www.focalpointlens.com
john@focalpointlens.com

Also, I'm sure that Mike Zack can do it as well.  He did a beautiful job
on my Baby Speed Graphic and I bought a Retina IIIc from him which he
had previously repaired.

Mike Zack
791 Hope Street
Providence, RI 02906