Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Nov 15 16:22:53 2004

 > Actually I've shot many a 4x5 and 8x10 in Boston and didn't usually
 > arouse as much as a stare -- it must just be that the 11x14 is so much
 > bigger, that it is that much more interesting ...

Jonathan:

It was never a problem before 9/11.  But now... the police notice it
right away, don't understand what I'm doing, and seem to find me
suspicious.

If the alternative to being led away is showing my ID and explaining my
activities, then that's what I'll do.

 From what I've read, it was much worse during WWII.

Jim

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times)