Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 14 15:29:44 2004

Hey folks the election is over lets get off our soap boxes.

Photography makes people nervous and cops have got to look like they are
doing something.

We will be suffering the aftermaths of this devastating attack for quite
some time.
It this were any other country we'd all be inside with the lights out every
night after dinner and no dessert.

The election is over folks. We've got Bush for four more years and there's
not a damn thing we can do about it.

Lets not be our own worst enemies and try to be on the same side the best we
can.

Cops are people. There is no demonic conspiracy going on.

Peace Love Woodstock

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon