Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Nov 14 16:49:18 2004

Hey, Mark - Bullshit!
Yes, the election's over. Yes, Bush is President.
But, no, there is no excuse under the sun for what was described in the
post in question. The guy wasn't trying to shoot the towers of the GW
Bridge or the window of Don Rumsfeld's office at the Pentagon.

It's bad enough that we've reached a point in this country when we can't
even take photos of old buildings in the middle of Eastbejesus without
being harassed; it's allot worse when we start to think that we
shouldn't be upset by that, or object to it, because "the election's
over folks." If we come to accept that, democracy's over, folks.

End of political spiel. Back to which Summicron's the best Summicron and
why some people buy equipment they really have no rational need for -
wasn't that the topic earlier today? ;-)