Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 14 19:11:54 2004

On 11/14/04 4:47 PM, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> typed:

> Hey, Mark - Bullshit!
> Yes, the election's over. Yes, Bush is President.
> But, no, there is no excuse under the sun for what was described in the
> post in question. The guy wasn't trying to shoot the towers of the GW
> Bridge or the window of Don Rumsfeld's office at the Pentagon.
>

>snippet<

I was not responding to just one post but the jist of a few of the replies.
I'm not saying to accept it. I'm just saying there are issues we'll just
going to have to wait out. There's going to be a temporary sift to the right
in this country. The winds will change direction soon enough.
Stuff to the tune of "complacency" is not my style but a crisis is a crisis.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/