Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Nov 14 16:46:56 2004

I've been hassled a few times when shooting in the city, (Boston) with
the 11x14... but I agree with Mark, even though it must be difficult and
frustrating when they make you ruin your film or confiscate it.

I now bring some of my 11x14 chromes and prints along with me to show
the police what I'm doing. And, I endeavor to not get my "Irish up" when
they demand an identification, occupation, etc.

So far, so good.

Jim

Replies: Reply from jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden) ([Leica] Yet Another Sign of the Times)