Subject: [Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue Nov 2 05:06:21 2004

Maybe a bit of Photoshopping could rescue it - lassoo the windows make a
layer of them and take the brightness down,
process the dark part to get some more light into it and patch both
parts back together.
I've not tried it yet but there is the lighting adjustment option too.
Otherwise I concur with Daniel's
suggestion, although I would suggest just a smidgin of fill-in flash.
Douglas