Subject: [Leica] Light, etc. Now: Homework assignment.
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Nov 2 05:19:12 2004

Kenneth Frazier posted:
> http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum8.html

First thing that I think of is that  you could wait for the lady
to face the light.  I would also try a slight shift (and
pivot) to your right actually, not left.  That would separate
the vertical line formed by the lamp and the lady, and
also would have the lady's head block a bit of the light
colored books on the shelf, and also push the empty shelves
on the bottom left out of the picture (unless you want
to show the empty shelves for some reason).
I imagine the resulting image would have the lady a tad
more on the left, and the ceiling lamp a tad more to the right.
Just my opinion.

Cheers,

- Phong