Subject: [Leica] Interview on Zeiss Ikon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 25 09:36:02 2004

Doesn't make all that much sense, Doug - After all, virtually every
independent lens manufacturer makes numerous lenses in manual and
autofocus in Canon and Nikon mounts - Sigma and Tameron come immediately
to mind. And you know damn well that Canon and Nikon lose far more sales
when there are cheaper lenses being offered than they will lose at the
high end. After all, while  some people think that Leica glass blows
away all else, there are other professional photographers who either
can't see the difference between top Nikon, Canon, and Leica glass, or
don't think whatever difference there is is worth the money.;-)