Subject: [Leica] some new images
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Tue Oct 5 22:19:51 2004

I like the third shot, 0096, but a narrower depth of field would have
helped make the subject pop-out a bit more. I like the 5th one as well,
though I find that pose to be a bit overused. What lens was used for
that one (4, 5 and 6 I think)? It makes her legs look really long which
ain't a bad thing.

The shots with the purple backdrop I find to be a bit boring. Also, the
shadows sort of distract me. The series of the red-haired woman
starting at 457 I do not understand... what were you looking for
shooting from above like that? I think it puts a bit too much emphasis
on the blue floral dress detail, and detracts from the model's face.

Cheers!
- marc