Subject: [Leica] OT: I need a cheap FILM camera
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Tue Oct 5 22:07:22 2004

Olympus OM-1 with 50mm f1.8 without a doubt. Nice size, smooth and a
joy to use. Usually $100 - $150 in the US (no idea in The Netherlands,
sorry) and plentiful too. Even the 50 1.4 is a bargain...

The big plus over the Nikon, besides the size and lower price, is that
the focus ring goes the correct way so the eventual move to Leica will
be easy ;-)

- marc