Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Tue Oct 12 21:26:32 2004

Terry,

Thanks a LOT for posting the pictures and writing about your
experiences using the camera - invaluable information. I noticed
looking at the 'original' sized images that the resolution is fairly
poor - there are some jaggies in straight lines and micro-contrast
areas like trees etc. are fairly fuzzy. Is this due to size reduction /
JPG artifacts, or are the images off the camera similar? I am guessing
that the images are reduced in size because even setting my prefs to
'Original' size makes a small image on my screen...

Again, great stuff. I sure am tempted to try that camera out, though
like you I find the price to be a problem.

Cheers!
- marc