Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Fri Sep 17 19:37:18 2004

That's why I like the idea of the digital-R back. Down the road you
simply swap it out for the newest technology. If you need to shoot film
you are covered. The only problem is that it's not cheap, although I bet
Canon or Nikon could do this at a lower price point do to the volume
they ship. Now if Leica just offered a R10 or a modification to existing
R8/9 bodies that allowed them to use a full frame digital sensor I would
order one.

Feli