Subject: [Leica] More hoopers/PAW 24 from Aaron
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 19 06:39:57 2004

Aaron,

I do like the first one better for the reasons you mention--I think
there is a bit too much blur in the alternate. But it doesn't matter
because as I wrote you last week, now that you have established contact
and trust with these people, you will be able to go back and re-shoot
until you have the images you are really happy with.

Nathan