Subject: [Leica] More hoopers/PAW 24 from Aaron
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jun 16 08:27:15 2004

I showed: http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_24/index.html

Then Dave Mason wrote:
>I must have just missed you Aaron! I too am mesmerized by this woman's
>hula-hooping.
>
>I like the shot, I think you did get some of the feeking of her
>movement. The thing I like about it is that you caught the sense that
>she has that what she is doing takes hardly any effort and is more like
>dance.

Thanks, Dave.  I take it you were there also?  Shooting?  I've seen plenty
of cameras at Weaver Street, but no Leicas.

If the rain holds off, I'm hoping to go again on Thursday.  If you're there
and see a tall guy with glasses and an M6, please say hello!

-Aaron

Message from dcm at pobox.com (David Mason) ([Leica] More hoopers/PAW 24 from Aaron)