Subject: [Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Sat Jun 5 14:20:42 2004

Phong:

Check the processing information provided on the web site of the film's
manufacturer.  Kodak, for example, provides developer times for D76 in
a rotary processor without a presoak.  I use the rotary process times
without a presoak and don't experience contrast problems. Sharpness and
composition problems perhaps but not contrast problems :-)

Roy