Subject: [Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jun 5 08:00:06 2004

Gang,

I am breaking out the old Jobo CPP-2 as I am way behind
in my film processing.   A quick internet lookup seems
to indicate a 5-minute pre-soak (to take care of the effects
of constant agitation), and normal development times,
which is what I vaguely remember.  Any reason I should
deviate from that ?

And would the advice hold for 120/220 roll film and large
format sheet film as well ?

Bill Harting,
You will be pleased to know that I have been using the
bulk loader you lent me.  Works like a charm so far.
Of course, I haven't developed the film.  :-)  Just kidding.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76)
Reply from rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian) ([Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76)