Subject: [Leica] PAWs
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jun 5 10:16:20 2004

I once had a teacher in Vietnam who had a collection
of rice grains, etched with entire poems on them.
Albeit, they were short poems, haiku-like, but
nonetheless.  Quite fascinating.

B.D.,  there's that cell phone again :-)
And the woman's expression on the first photo,
seconded by the man looking at her and the orthodox
Jew looking at you is priceless.

My two favorites from you were the one up with the lady
at a wedding reception on Bear Mountain, and
the one of a model in the fashion district in NYC.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWs)