Subject: [Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Jun 5 11:52:28 2004

Phong, I developed over 100 rolls of Fujifilm slides since last October
with a CPE2+ with good success. 5 min. pre-soak and "normal" development
time is fine for color. Fuji slides take longer than Kodak. I started with
Tenantal 3 bath but now use Kodak single use 6 baths.

If you are doing B&W, you need to reduce development time to counteract the
constant agitation effect. I only did that once. I believe the reduction is
about 30% but as I understand it, it's more trial and error depending on
the "type" of developer (hi accutane or not etc.). The rest of the B&W
processing is the same.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Jobo, tricks, and D76)