Subject: [Leica] Who Still Has a Darkroom?
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Thu May 13 06:54:39 2004

I still have a darkroom with a Saunders 7600, a ProAnalyzer from
RHDesigns and a Beseler 23CII (which I use for making contact sheets). I
love the darkroom when I get down there but it isn't often these days as
I do most all my shooting digitally and print to my Epson 2200.

I'm so interested by those who develop negs and scan them...I find
scanning negs to be torture but probably my equipment isn't what it
should be to scan negs at any sort of volume.

Lea