Subject: [Leica] Who Still Has a Darkroom?
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu May 13 17:17:26 2004

At 08:40 AM 5/13/04 -0500, lea wrote:
>I'm so interested by those who develop negs and scan them...I find
>scanning negs to be torture but probably my equipment isn't what it
>should be to scan negs at any sort of volume.

Lea

I generally shoot chromes which are delightfully easy to scan and print.  I
have a HUGE backlog of black-and-white rolls but even these scan and print
well.  I try to avoid color negative emulsions as they are harder for me to
scan and print, especially in medium format.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] Who Still Has a Darkroom?)