Subject: [Leica] 2.8A Accessories
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu May 13 21:14:27 2004

I have just acquired a small lot of accessories, all in Bayo II
(apparently) and all marked as being for the "Rolleiflex 2.8" on their
boxes (note the lack of a letter designator, indicating that these are
intended for the camera which came to be known as the "2.8A" after the
introduction of the "2.8B).  These include:

Lens Hood with leather case and FB, E++ (effectively unused)
Rollei-Filter Gr?n, with leather case and FB, E++  (effectively unused)
Rollei-Filter u.v., wih leather case and FB, E++  (effectively unused)
Rollei-Filter hellblau., wih leather case and FB, E- (separation?)
Rollei-Duto 1, with leather case and FB, E+

There are English language pencil writings on the boxes of the Gr?n, u.v.,
and hellblau boxes.

?ffers only, please.  I will sell to the high bidder as of 6 PM Eastern
Daylight Time (Zone +5) on Sunday, 16th May 2004.

And, if I am wrong as to the desireability of these succulent items, I will
probably list them on eBay though I am always interested in trades, swaps,
and dickerings.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!