Subject: [Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 2 12:59:29 2004

Go for the CL - At least you then have some options in terms of what
lens to take on walks with the kids...;-)...At one point way back when I
shot with a pair of CLs, with a 35 summicron and 90 Elmarit, as memory
serves. I know that Buzz Hausner is going to post a Woof! Woof! comment,
but I have to say that I never had any problems with the little devils.
Granted, the rangefinder base is short - but you're not talking about
this as your principal camera. For a little 'throw it in the bag' body,
it's not a bad choice.

B. D.