Subject: [Leica] I Have Been Misquoted by B.D.!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sun May 2 17:08:49 2004

No, actually, B.D., that's "bow-wow," not "woof-woof."  I hate the Leica
CL, had one for many years and it caused me endless trouble, woe, and
repair costs.  It appears that I have been unable to put dear Bowser to
bed, so anyone who wants to hear my many objections to the CL should
consult the archives or contact me off-list.

	Buzz Hausner