Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803 unfair!
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:42:29 -0500

Sonny:
I keep my lenses dismounted when the bag is in storage or not being
used.  For example, when I'm traveling with my family and not using the
camera, the bag is in the back of the van without a lens mounted on it.
When I'm traveling on foot or the camera stays out of the bag with a
lens attached.  Additionally, I will sometimes leave the bag and only
take two lenses....depending on what I'm doing and where I am.  Simply
taking one lens (50mm Summilux) is also a terrific way to go.  Keeping
everything separate when you're planning to shoot is not a good
idea...yet sometimes, the best shots come up when you're least expecting
them!

Robert