Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:16:12 -0500

Frank:
When the bag/cameras are not being used, I typically disconnect the M6
from a lens and return the lens to the leather case.  I know that
probably makes me unusual, but if I have a leather Leica supplied case
for the lens, then I'm using it.  Since the bag has three sections, one
section holds the M6 and the SF20.  The middle section hold my 90mm in
the case and a 28mm on top of that (no case for the 28mm).  The other
side section holds a 50mm Summilux and a 35mm Summicron both in their
cases.  For me, no problem.  I does take a few minutes to get everything
set up when I go out, though.  I will take the lenses out of their
cases, rearrange the bag, and make sure I keep one lens on the M6 at all
times!  Several years ago during trips to Paris and Normandy, I only had
one lens...the 50mm and then I left the bag in the hotel room.  I could
detach the lens, put it in my jacket pocket and let the camera hang from
my neck inside my jacket.  You could leave a lens attached to the camera
in the bag if it were small enough.  I can do it with the 35mm.
Now....I would like to have an M7 either to complement or replace my
M6....what to do....what to do!!!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA