Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803
From: Sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:56:59 -0500

Thank goodness! Someone said it. I was becoming embarrassed as hell that
I seemed to be the only one who can live with carrying my camera and
spare lenses in an old Literary Guild navy blue canvas bag with
naugahyde insert. I almost gave this lovely bag the toss reading how out
of sync I am with the rest of the civilized world.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] Domke F803 unfair!)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Domke F803)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <SonC@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] Domke F803 unfair!)