Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica] was: Website updated don't throw away!
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:55:18 -0600

Along this same line, I keep a box in my darkroom (usually an empty
photo paper box) marked on the inside box top with the year. I keep any
photograhps from a print session that are 'good enough' but not quite
fine enough for display in my home or for sale to clients. I stack these
and just keep them on a shelf in my basement. They are a wonderful
record of my photo career as well as subjects I've photographed and life
in general.

Every shot is history.
Lea