Subject: [Leica] Re: Website updated
From: David Young <>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:09:58 -0800

Eric, replying to Ted, wrote:

>I'm cleaning up my office and going through a lot of old negatives and
>slides.  I think I'm going to have to print our your message and hang it
>up. It's just so hard to throw away the ones that would almost be keepers.  :)

As I am just completing a 6 month project to sort 40 years worth of photos
that have been just pushed into boxes, I understand your dilemma. I solved
the problem this way...

I have tossed out every "marginal" print... but kept the negatives. That
way, should any relative or friend ever need a copy of an old shot, it can
be produced.

Slides are a bigger problem, as the 'spares' are harder to store. So the
marginal ones got tossed.

David Young	|The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,	|April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA.	|Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
	by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:

Personal Web-site at:

Message from brian stevens <> ([Leica] Website updated)
Message from Ted Grant <> (Re: [Leica] Website updated)