Subject: [Leica] Website updated
From: brian stevens <brian@image100.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:36:42 +0000

Thought, Id give you guys a sneaky look at my new website before it goes
live...

http://www.briandavidstevens.com/test/

I talked to various picture editors and the complaint they most had was that
there was generaly too much work on peoples websites. Often they did not
have the time to look at everything so photographers best work was sometimes
going unseen.
I'm just turning my website into an on-line version of my portfolio

Comments are very welcomed!

New work here
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/folder-list.html

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Website updated)