Subject: Re: [Leica] Website updated
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:50:22 -0500

Brian:

My site has been setup this way since I made it... but it's due to my
procrastination rather than any idea that it might be more efficient for
picture editors.

I would agree with Daniel that a back to the index button should be on
each page.

Eventually, I was going to re-design my site, but now perhaps I'll just
change a lot of the photos.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com