Subject: Re: [Leica] Website updated
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:08:43 -0800

Hi Brian,

Initial re-action?  Excellent work.................. just too many of the
same subject.  Get ruthless pick only killer pictures that make yer butt
pucker! More of the same is out .

The editors have already given you the message... TOO MANY!  Most photogs
have overload mania and want to show more, more and more.  And I'm just the
same! :-(

Over the years I"ve slowly learned that "less is more" and you want to leave
every editor "asking to see more!" Use only photographs that have the
editors suck in air like a passing freight train at it's impact and if on a
web site ... IT MUST BE FAST!!!!!!!!"

If we consider there are millions who are and think they are
"photojournalists" and they are sending to photo editors daily, you had
better have one that's in your face drop dead fantastic............... not
too many. Absolutely fast operating and not fancy looking text and words.!

ted

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: Website updated)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Website updated)