Subject: Re: [Leica] Website updated
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:53:33 -0800

Nice clean look, but there needs to be more information on the site
before people contact you.

The only other thing I'd like to see fixed (and needs fixing on my site
which is going to be revamped any day now) is if you could keep the
arrows in the same place, regardless of whether the photo is horizontal
or vertical.

It's good to see you can turn your camera sideways too, so many
photographers forget that cameras work in vertical too!

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

There's only one blemish in capitalism  and that is when market
discipline
is lost to a monopolist. - Scott McNealy - Sun Microsystems