Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Not a PAW...
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:01:14 -0800

At 04:51 PM 12/30/2003 -0600, lea wrote:

>I have a hunch the bride would disagree that she's THE most important
>person in a wedding....most of the brides I've shot feel pretty strongly
>that their groom is at least as important.
>
>Can't have a wedding if only the bride shows up!
>
>:o)
>
>Lea

Yes, but the whole wedding is based upon what the bride wants. Colors,
flowers, where, invitations, cake, food, etc. It's the bride to be and her
entourage that runs around for weeks on end, before the wedding, like
crazy, making sure everything is perfect. Typically, the groom stands
around, gets fitted for a tux, has drinks with his buddies, shows up, and
says I DO.

The wedding is around the bride.

A guy, typically, would be happy with the justice of the peace.

JB

Message from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Not a PAW...)