Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Not a PAW...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:04:14 -0500

Thanks, Eric - Well, Grandma is dead center, to me looking lost and
alone, while the younger folks in shadow behind her socialize...which is
what I wanted...I have no problem with deadcenter subjects....And as to
the other...I wanted them to be a blur...the day is a blur...weddings
are a blur...Don't forget, I was NOT trying to, or supposed to be,
shooting traditional wedding stuff...Interestingly enough, when I asked
the bride who or what she specifically wanted me to get, she said no one
and nothing - she wanted me to tell the story of the day. Whether that
photo works is, of course, another - quite legit - question. My wife
would agree with you - my son, the skateboard photographer, loved
it...so go figure...But there will be many additions, and many cuts,
before I put the album together....And part of the reason for my
positing these is to get feedback from people like you...I may argue
with you, but I'm listening..;-)