Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:06:47 -0700

Ditto, Cars are so expensive to run and I refuse to have two. Heck I am
mechanic and still end up spending several thousand a year in
maintenance. This little thing needs replacing or that needs
rebuilding, cracked windshield and I have a teenage daughter!

You are saving money so when the weather is really bad, rent a
limousine!

MEC also sells studded tyres. Definitely worth a look if you encounter
much ice. If it is only icy occasionally, then do take the taxi instead
of the limousine and get another set of wheels with studded tyres you
can just swap in when needed.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!)
Message from Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!)