Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:40:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steven,

Thought we'd lost you with your unsubscribe post
today!  There are many here who can give you an
accurate guestimate, but I'd hazzard 1400-1600.  If it
was untouched, (sealed in box),you might get what you
paid. It's probably Mint- or Exc+++ after 50 rolls.
Good pictures and an in depth description of YOUR M6,
not the features of all M6's,  will do the trick for
high bidding--Post pictures shot with an SLR, (or
Viso), with a good macro lens will show the perfection
and/or flaws of your camera, and will make bidders
comfortable bidding.  Put a decent reserve on it, the
absolute lowest amount you'd be willing to take,
(maybe the price of a nice M4?).

Good Luck,

Patrick