Subject: [Leica] FS/WTT: M6TTL Chrome .72 & SF-20
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 06:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

Shooting mostly Tri-X available light these days, and
don't need all the bells and whistles of my TTL. Will
consider partial trade of USER M4, M4-P, M4-2, or Mint
Bessa R2 in good working order, (up to $600 in trade
towards the TTL body).

M6TTL, chrome .72, in Mint- condition with all
paperwork, caps, strap and boxes. Light scratch on SS
dial, extremely light rub mark on corner of baseplate,
tiny nick in small RF window. Plastic on baseplate.
Low mileage. $1,200US including PayPal fees, Priority
Mail shipping and insurance in the US and Canada.

Leica SF-20 flash with SFILL. Mint- conditon,
including diffuser, box, pouch and manual. I do not
have the amber filter that comes with the SFILL for
use with tungsten film or the small foam filter for
the sensor when using the flash on Auto. $160, shipped
in the US or Cananda.

Payment accepted: PayPal or US Postal MO. I can send
pictures this evening after 6:00 EST. Check my
feedback on the auction site--user name: pbjbike.

Please respond privately to pbjbike@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Patrick