Subject: RE: [Leica] DEADLINE IRAQ - Uncensored Stories of the War - CBC
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:39:14 -0800 (PST)

I've been wondering where all the libertarians have
been hiding since 9/11.  Today on BBC the World, they
interviewed a fellow in the U.S. who organized some
sort of non-binding resolution in his town of 200
people requiring every home to have a firearm.  The
BBC was incredulous, but the guy had some excellent
points about the erosion of civil liberties since the
Patriot Act was passed.  The far right and the far
left meet somewhere on the backside of the political
sphere.  If they would get together on some
Consitutional issues, we might see  positive changes.

Patrick