Subject: Re: [Leica] New PAW
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:09:21 -0500

Ted:

I wish I had the PS ability to make legs disappear! I ain't that good... ;+]
This guy got around just fine and seemed to at very little disadvantage. It
was off above the "knee" and I don't know what happened. It was probably
either a auto trauma or snake bite (very common here in dogs).

He had one of the pig's feet and leg joint and was quite content.

JB

Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] New PAW)
Message from "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net> (Re: [Leica] New PAW)
Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] New PAW)