Subject: Re: [Leica] New PAW
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:25:21 -0600

Since you asked... (I will be gentle...)  The pig on the table is the best
shot of the set, though it is a bit flat.  A push on the black level helps.
Maybe try to get in closer and cut out the innocent bystanders, or
(heavens!) crop to the kids and the guys working on the cochon.

The one of the diners has promise, but we don'r see enough faces to satisfy.

Interesting to see real pit cooking.  Here we do pretty much the same thing
over open coals.

Bet that was some good eatin!   Ever cooked pork over pecan wood?

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com