Subject: Re: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:58:45 -0500

Rolfe, I just went to the topics index, and with the exception of about
fifty postings relating to the anti-digital photo contest, and around 30
about scanners and printers, (which I consider on topic), another 30 were
about the new leica-lensed Panasonic, which will probably be the Digilux 2.
The other 1100 some odd posts did not seem to be digital; a good deal less
than 10%. Count them yourself!

<http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v25/topics1.html>

For other exciting lists, try Leica Users and collectors on topica.

427 subscribers / 1 message per day <http://topica.com/lists/LUC/>

Leica Enthusists Group topica <http://topica.com/lists/leica/>

797 subscribers / 24 messages per day

Leica fun <http://topica.com/lists/leicafun/>

7 subscribers / < 1 messages per week

Photonet www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a?topic_id=1548
<http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a?topic_id=1548>

Camerans <http://www.camerans.com/forum/index.php>
<http://www.camerans.com/forum/index.php>

There's another that I was a member of, but it is just too difficult to
follow as a mail list

<http://www.leicainfo.com>, though it is pretty easy to navigate onver a
browser.

Regards,