Subject: Re: [Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:08:24 -0500

I rushed a copy of the Steve's picture and Mark's posting to my wife, who is
an  Instructor for Nursing Clinical Students at our University.  I think she
will share.

That idea, about cropping or not cropping, did your first instinct have it
right?  Extremely valid.   Sometimes I see something in a frame, and I can't
get close enough because I left my tele in the caddilac under the tree or
something.  I don't carry a lot of camera kit about.   I have to see and
shoot, and sometimes worry about getting my vision by cropping. I am often
aware that I need to not betray my original vision too.

Super Underwear, Hooboy!  I want some!

Sonny