Subject: Re: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

Rolfe,

Let's preface any such comments by giving a nod of
thanks to our list admin for providing this service
completely free of charge, without ever so much as a
banner ad or plea for donations!

IMO, Leica-users has been wildly successful; so
successful in fact, that it's become a kind of virtual
pub, and longtime members have made it their second
home even as their enthusiasm for Leica in particular
has faded in favor of other pursuits. For more purely
Leica photo-related talk, I suggest the Leica forum at
photo.net: It's arranged in a way that makes ignoring
unwanted threads easy (but yes, there are banner ads).

Jeff

>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:17:41 -0400
>From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Is digital photography
necrophilia?

>[snip]
>
>2. I'm getting really, really tired of all the
digital >crap clogging up a Leica list. There are
plenty of venues >for these discussions and this isn't
one of them. It >almost makes me pine for Alfie Wang.