Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk loading (long!)
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:13:49 -0700

Jerry

I've often hear that, but if I add up all my costs in film over the last 30
years it far exceeds the cost of my equipment.  Why is digital catching on?
Aside from the time issue, I have heard many say that the savings in film
pays for their digital cameras in as little as a year.

Aram

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Bulk loading (long!))