Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras! NOW C41 B&W image question
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:45:07 -0700

Jack.  I saw that ad too.  I have a C41 B&W question for anyone who knows
the answer.  What is the longevity of a C41 B&W negative vs. a traditional
silver based negative?  Is the C41 image dyes or is it a silver image made
w/o the use of dyes.

Aram

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras! NOW C41 B&W image question)