Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:58:39 -0700

Hi Marc,

       And there are quite a few of us who prefer no in-camera meters,
once the tecnic is learned.  Plus, if the meter fails, you don't have to
send the camera away for repair, and the meter is one item that is
subject to failure.

       It's good to not use a meter sometimes and learn to 'see' the light.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net